Actor Ravi Kishan and his wife were reportedly been questioned in connection with the suicide of their house help, who jumped from the 14th floor of high-rise where he resides along with his family.
Police says that the 22-year-old Rubi Sahani commited suicide because she was “depressed” and felt “lonely” in the city. Ruby, who had been working at the Kishans’ flat for the past two months, came to Mumbai from her native place at Mathura in Uttar Pradesh after she could not bear the torture inflicted by her husband and in-laws.
Ravi Kishan’s wife, Preeti, said that the behaviour of the girl was “eccentric” at times. She would stay away from the house for two to three days and did not say where she had been after returning. Police even said they have also spoken to the actor’s neighbours and family members and have ruled out any foul play.
Was there any suicide note? No, the maid locked herself in the bathroom of the house and then dived to death. The incident took place yesterday.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’
- Trailer – ‘Darmiyaan’ song from Jodi Breakers