It happens all on twitter. Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai may be contemplating the best name for their first child, their friends and fans have already started suggesting names. So, Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai have decided to call their newborn baby ‘Beti B,’ and this is the suggestion by actress Shahana Goswami until the couple find a good name.
Abhishek tweeted: “Till we find a name for the little lady a dear friend @ShahanaGoswami gave me a great one. We have Sr B and Jr B already so… Beti B!”
Abhishek further writes about the tremendous power of a women and mothers. “How do women/mothers do it? I’m walking around like a zombie and the Mrs. Is like a super trooper with a bit of bionic woman thrown in!!! Parent. And I finally understand why they still at the age of 35 treat me like a baby and cannot accept that I’m a grown man today. Much like my father @SrBachchan I too spent the day observing every little thing about the little one. But my greatest observation is….. I don’t think I’ll be any different,” he added.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Trend Watch – Beautiful Kareena Kapoor in Patiala Suits
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Listen Ra.One song ‘Chammak Challo’ by Akon Featuring Kareena