Gul Panag’s marriage will be remembered for the bikes. Gul Panag tied the knot with her long time beau Rishi Attari on Sunday at Panchkula. The wedding ceremony at a local gurudwara was attended by close friends and family members.
The Anand Karaj (wedding ceremony) was without much shoo-shaa, but what turned out to be a great feat was that that every baraati was riding a motorbike that too a Royal Enfield. The baraat reportedly had riders on over 20 Enfield motorcycles.
Gul was spotted sitting on the side car while her husband Rishi drove a Royal Enfield to the reception venue. We would say for the love of bikes and also that the couple share same interest.
Rishi Attari belongs to a Sikh family based in Amritsar. He is a commercial pilot by profession. Gul knows Rishi know for the last 11 years.
However, industry people were a bit shocked with the news of her marriage. Some couldn’t even believe that she is entering the wedlock.
Images Courtesy Mid-Day
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Trend Watch – Beautiful Kareena Kapoor in Patiala Suits
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’