Directed by the talented Nishikant Kamath Force is good in parts, but does it has the caliber to keep the audience on seats for approx three hours in the cinema halls. We have 5 reasons to not watch ‘Force’ starring Genelia D’Souza, and also newcomer Vidyut Jamwal, one if its kind handsome villain.
1) No good songs, and too dragged on drama. Though the hero himself says that he hates dance and drama, we wished to see some dance (alas, John Abraham can’t dance saala) and some good drama, after all it’s a so-called cop flick (cop flicks have tremendous hit rate).
2) Miss it for John and see it for John – I remember one girl who watched Paap for nth times because of John. The model-turned-actor is more beef and less cheese in the film. Was it helpful, given it’s a south remake. Fans can better decide. No matter what John looked good if he tried to act, better for him. Picking up a bike scene is convincing.
3) No tension wire – With a grumpy face he hovers around, John give us some real tension not just dry emotions.
4) No romance, he is shown a virgin – John and Genelia’s could have cooked a better chemistry. She emotes a lot, he figures out how to react.
5) It’s a remake, guys, better see the original. I know you have watched several south Indian films like Bommarillu, Ghajini. Did you face disappointment? Nah!
But, but.. here is an eye-opener – the movie is no sour in taste, and is spicy a bit. Thus a good time-pass for cinegoers this week! Aakhir John ne ghazab action kiya hai, ghazab dikh bhi raha hai! (he was ‘hot’ better in Dostana though)
If you have views and reviews on ‘Force’ do write to us, kyunki kahani ke sath hum bhi filmi hain