Freida Pinto Shoots With Her Lovely Mom
Freida Pinto’s first photoshoot with her mother! Yes, the lovely lassie from Mumbai with her mom Sylvia Pinto shot together for a photoshoot meant for a good cause.
It’s a part of the campaign called My Safe Place. The campaign is against violence towards women and is reportedly spearheaded by the Hollywood actress Emma Watson. Freida is part of this noble cause spreading. In the picture, Freida is seen content with her head on her mother’s lap while her mon’s caring hands are on her head. The mom-daughter bonding on the photograph is amazing.
Sylvia Pinto stays is Mumbai and is the principal of St John’s Universal High School (Goregaon). Catch the two stills of the actress with her mom here
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Trend Watch – Beautiful Kareena Kapoor in Patiala Suits
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’