Kim Kardashian‘s pre-nuptial pact will protect hubby Kris Humphries’ assets
Agencies report. The lawyers believe that the pre-nuptial agreement signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will protect the basketball player’s assets. Read how?
The contract came despite the fact that Kim Kardashian has a heftier fortune than that of Humphries.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, considering Kardashian’s tendency for being sued, Humphries signed on the dotted line to protect his assets.
Laura Zwicker, a family wealth planner, said that even if the couple splits, the agreement would save Humphries from the debts and liabilities that would belong to Kardashian.
“He could actually benefit if it clearly delineated that debts and liabilities are actually hers,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Trend Watch – Beautiful Kareena Kapoor in Patiala Suits
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’