Baby is on board! Konkona Sen Sharma gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday at a South Mumbai hospital. Her husband Ranvir Shorey and mother Aparna Sen along with few close friends and family members were present at the hospital at the time of delivery.
The actress got married to Ranvir Shorey last year on Sepetember 3, at that time she was expecting too. Ranvir and Konkona met each other while shooting together for a film. Both used to live-in for quite some time before they decided to enter wedlock. It’s a time of joy for their families; mama Aparna Sen was always with Konkona and guided her through her pregnancy.
Friends from the industry have also started wishing Konkona and Ranvir. Vivek Oberoi and Rahul Bose are the first to do it on Twitter.
Check the stills from their marriage
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Watch the sexy Kareena Kapoor with Shahrukh Khan in ‘Chammak Challo’ song from Ra.One
- Katrina Kaif’s Oops Moment on the Sets of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ in Dublin