Madhuri Dixit is Shifting to India After Staying Over a Decade in USA
What! Yes, she is going to be back in India. Madhuri Dixit, the dhak dhak girl of many hearts, is relocating to her home country.
Madhuri Dixit left India after she married Dr. Sriram Nene who is a heart surgeon in the US. All these years besides raising two kids Arin and Ryaan, Madhuri was also seen in Yashraj’s Aaja Nachle, which couldn’t do much wonders at the boxoffice. Now we hear, that she has signed for a challenging role in Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Ishqiya 2’. Is the movie a reason to shift her base?
Madhuri Dixit tweeted today, “For all my fans, we r relocating to India! It will b good to b back home.”
Isn’t this a great piece of news for all yay Madhuri Dixit fans. But what about kids, who are quite grown up, will they come with their mother? And what about Madhuri’s doctor husband who is an established surgeon?
Keep watching this space for more info.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’
- Trailer – ‘Darmiyaan’ song from Jodi Breakers