Madhuri Dixit Returns to India in October
After announcing to the world that she shifting permanently to her hometown Mumbai, Madhuri Dixit soon made another revelation too. Madhuri says she will return to Mumbai by October.
Whoppey it may sound! But isn’t it tough for the actress who settled herself in the US after marriage, also her two cute sons are born there. Well, no, she is excited and has interesting offers too, which she might consider doing, once she returns to India. “Excited! Should be back in Mumbai by middle of October,” she wrote on Twitter.
Madhuri, who ruled the industry for almost two decades with her incredible dance prowess, charming beauty and vivacious acting, decided to shift to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999. It was an arranged marriage for the actress and soon the actress said goodbye to acting for her married life.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Trend Watch – Beautiful Kareena Kapoor in Patiala Suits
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Trailer – Veena Malik’s dhinchak item song ‘Channo’