No holds barred! The new heartthrob of tinsel ville likes to speak his heart out. So whether it’s about his alleged girlfriend Anushka Sharma or struggling days in the industry, Ranveer has upfront answers to all. While chatting with the gregarious Simi Garewal, Ranveer spilled the beans.
First, he really has to sweat out in the industry. “Things got really bad as my struggle period coincided with recession, so I really hit rock bottom. My family was also not having the best of time financially. But my family is my grounding experience,” tells the actor about his initial days.
Then happened the movie Band Baaja Baaraat. Ranveer’s excitedly says, “First time in their history, YRF (Yash Raj Films) launched a lead solo hero who was a newcomer.” His first movie was a superhit and then, as everyone says, no looking back.
But what about Anushka, isn’t she in his life, and more than a co-star, a friend? “There’s no truth to Anushka and me,” he says. But, he adds, “She is amazing and beautiful.”
And later adds, “I can do a sex scene with Anushka again because she’s a very supportive co-star.”
Oh yeah! We are waiting for it.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Engagement album – Vivian D’Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee of ‘Pyar Kii Ek Kahaani’ fame are engaged
- Hue and Cry or Thrill Over Scarlett Johansson’s Photos