Media is agog with speculation that Shahrukh Khan’s company is entangled in some tax related matters. The superstar, who is just back from Malaysia after shooting for his film Don 2, defended himself and his company’s credentials in an interaction with the scribes in New Delhi where he is for the promotional event of Nokia.
Apparently, the star’s company, Red Chillies Entertainment has failed to file the balance sheets and annual returns with Registrar of companies for the past four years. Now, the Company Law Board (CLB) is set to levy a monetary penalty on SRK’s venture. The fine can range up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
The King Khan says, “I have no idea about it as I have been out of the country because of shoots. I am a law-abiding citizen of the country, and the highest tax payer…I am not a thief. If there has been an oversight, it will be checked immediately.”
The Khan was as usual in a candid mood while talking to the press, he even cleared rumours about Shakira performing for his team Kolkata Knight Riders, and why he left Twitter because of nasty comments and intrusive questions.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Listen Ra.One song ‘Chammak Challo’ by Akon Featuring Kareena
- Watch the sexy Kareena Kapoor with Shahrukh Khan in ‘Chammak Challo’ song from Ra.One