It’s the introduction time! The final list of the contestants of X-Factor India is out. The three judges Sonu Nigam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Shreya Ghoshal have chosen the final contestants with the required X factor.
The format of the show is simple. The contestants have been divided into three categories: 16-25 years old category which will be mentored by Sonu, 25 years old and above category will be mentored by Shreya Ghosal, and the rest who will form the third group will be mentored by the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who has given us several musical hits.
The event was a colourful and a vibrant one, thanks to Shreya’s stylist who made her to wear an off-shoulder salwar suit in baby pink colour while Sanjay was not seen in black instead he was in blue, and the contestants were all dressed in red and black. Sonu Nigam chose a black suit to look quite a dapper.
Here are the names of the final 12 contestants – Seema Jha, Piyush Kapoor, Sahiti G and Shovon Ganguly are part of Sonu Nigam’s team. Shreya’s team comprises of Manjeera Ganguly, Geet Sagar, Kartar Singh and Amit Jadhav while Sanjay’s group has Last Minute, Nirmitee, Sajda and Deewane.
- Amitabh Bachchan writes about his angelic granddaughter
- Aishwarya Rai’s baby to born today?
- Catch ‘Players’ Promo – Hot Bipasha Basu in Red bikini
- Engagement album – Vivian D’Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee of ‘Pyar Kii Ek Kahaani’ fame are engaged
- Hue and Cry or Thrill Over Scarlett Johansson’s Photos